FIT BIKE CO SERIES ONE BMX BIKE DESCRIPTION:
The 2023 Fit Bike Co Series One BMX Bike will take you through the learning stages of BMX and further. This model is stable, yet responsive and excels in skate parks, street, and trails by utilizing a 20.25" toptube, 33mm fork offset, and an overall great frame geometry. 2-piece bars that are 8.7" high and 29" wide also contribute to the geometry by helping the rider maintain perfect body position. The sealed cassette provides a smooth ride that is dependable and requires less maintenance. To round off this killer package, Fit has made sure to include many of their own components such as 2.4" wide Fit OEM tires, Fit Longtech grips, Fit PC pedals, Fit Key sprocket, and more. If you are wanting a mid-level bike for the price of an entry level model, look no further. Fit has you covered with the Series One.
- Frame: Chromoly Toptube & Downtube
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube (33mm Offset)
- Headset: A-Headset
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (8.7" Height) (29" Wide)
- Grips: Fit Longtech
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit PC
- Sprocket: Fit Key (25 Tooth)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Unsealed Hub (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Fit S1W
- Rear Rim: Fit S1W
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: More Padded Integrated Combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: -
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake w/ More Tire Clearance & Softer Pull Springs
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Red
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.11"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover: 8.8"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'2" - 5'6"
All bikes purchased through Sgvbicycles MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.